RAIL YARDS MARKET
Come to the Rail Yards Market every Sunday for food, art, music and community. Set in Downtown Albuquerque’s Rail Yards enjoy local artisans, growers and musicians. For an inside look at the market, check out this blog post.
The Rail Yards Market’s mission is to celebrate the cuisine, culture, and art of Albuquerque and the State of New Mexico. Our commitment is to:
• Preserve the legacy of an historic downtown neighborhood.
• Gather the city’s many communities around a shared space.
• Nurture the next generation of local entrepreneurs.
• Create a dynamic hub for Albuquerque’s agricultural and artisanal
• Promote tourism by providing Albuquerque with a must-see
destination in the heart of downtown.
• Demonstrate one of many potential uses for the Rail Yards site.
• Promote the knowledge and preservation of New Mexico’s heirloom
- Through October 30, 2016
- Time: 1st thru 4th Sunday of the month, 10am-2pm
- Recurrence: Every Sunday
- Admission: Free
- Location: Blacksmith Shop at the Albuquerque Rail Yard in Barelas
- 777 1st Street SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Phone: 505-600-1109